Chicken Meatball Party Sliders
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
- Cook meatballs according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the bottom half of slider buns in a casserole dish. Spoon half of marinara sauce on buns. Place a meatball on each bun, and spoon more sauce over the meatballs. Top meatballs with mozzarella cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, parsley, basil and oregano. Set aside.
- Place the top buns over the meatballs and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle Parmesan mixture on top
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes longer.