Chicken Meatball Party Sliders
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Kid party, adult party, football tailgating. These Chicken Meatball Party Sliders, featuring our Parmesan Breaded Chicken Meatballs or Traditional Chicken Meatballs are sure to be your most requested recipe!
- 12 Parmesan Breaded Chicken Meatballs cooked or Traditional Chicken Meatballs
- 12-pack of Sweet Hawaiian Dinner rolls
- 1 cup Organic marinara sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 TB Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano, chopped
- 2 TB Butter, melted
- Cook meatballs according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the bottom half of slider buns in a casserole dish. Spoon half of marinara sauce on buns. Place a meatball on each bun, and spoon more sauce over the meatballs. Top meatballs with mozzarella cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, parsley, basil and oregano. Set aside.
- Place the top buns over the meatballs and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle Parmesan mixture on top
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes longer.
I used the traditional meatballs they were delicious with the Hawaiian rolls. These were simple but yummy party food everyone loved them!