Chicken Meatball Stroganoff
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
This Chicken Meatball Stroganoff recipe, made with time-saving Traditional Chicken Meatballs, makes a perfect weeknight meal. Though it tastes like it took hours to prepare, you’ll have it on the table in under 30 minutes!
- 1 box Bell & Evans Traditional Chicken Meatballs
- 4 T Unsalted butter, divided
- 8 oz Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 3 Cups Chicken stock
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sour cream
- 1 lb. Egg noodles, cooked
- 2 T Chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place meatballs on a baking sheet and bake in oven for 30 minutes. Set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to a cast-iron skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter into the mushrooms. Add flour and stir, cooking for 30 seconds, until all flour is incorporated into the butter and mushrooms. Add chicken stock and Worcestershire sauce to the pan, and stir until smooth.
- Add baked meatballs and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with egg noodles, sprinkled with fresh parsley.
- Crockpot Directions: Make sauce according to directions. Mix with remaining ingredients (except Meatballs and noodles) and put in crockpot. Place frozen meatballs in mixture and cook on Low for 6-8 hours. Serve over hot egg noodles.