Skillet Meatballs with Marinara & Mozzarella
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Bake Bell & Evans Traditional Chicken Meatballs in your favorite marinara sauce and bake until bubbly with fresh mozzarella and basil to create an easy weeknight family dinner – to the table in 40 minutes!
- 2 boxes Bell & Evans Traditional Chicken Meatballs
- 1 Jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1 Sliced mozzarella ball
- 10 - 12 Fresh basil leaves
- Heat oven to 375°F and bake meatballs for 30 minutes, according to package directions. Internal temperature should be 170°F as measured by the use of a meat thermometer.
- Meanwhile, bring a jar of your favorite marinara sauce to simmer in an oven-proof skillet on the stove top.
- Add baked meatballs to the bubbling sauce. Dot the top with fresh mozzarella.
- Place skillet in the hot oven for approximately 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot with cooked pasta and a green salad.