This vacuum sealed pack of fresh boneless, skin-on duck breasts are now available in case ready trays. They are great to grill, smoke or saute.
All natural* boneless, skin-on duck breasts.
*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
Boxed duck breast fillets are uncooked. For safety, this product must be cooked to an internal temperature of at least 165° F as measured by a meat thermometer. Cooking times may vary.
- Place duck skin side down.
- Turn temperature to medium/high.
- Drain off excess fat as desired, until skin is crisp and rendering stops.
- Cook meat side down to an internal temperature of 165° F. Immediately remove from heat and serve.
- If grilling, cook each side as desired to an internal temperature of 165° F.