Summer Chicken Skillet Pasta
We are so excited to introduce this 30 Minute One Skillet Summer Chicken Pasta recipe. It combines the juicy flavor of Bell & Evans Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts with hearty Farfalle pasta and vegetables from your garden. Top it off with a healthy portion of Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese for a meal your family will request weekly!
- 2 T Olive oil, divided
- 1 Bell & Evans Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into 1" pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Small Yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Medium Zucchini, cut into 1” pieces
- 3 Cups Chicken broth
- 8 oz Uncooked dried farfalle pasta
- 1 Cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cup Fresh mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 Cup Fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12” high-sided skillet over medium high heat. Add 1” chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked through, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer chicken to plate.
- Add remaining olive oil, onion, garlic and zucchini and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer vegetables to plate with chicken.
- Add chicken broth to skillet and bring to boil, scraping up browned bits on bottom of pan. Add pasta and cook until pasta is al dente, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent pasta from sticking.
- Remove lid and stir in chicken, vegetables, tomatoes, mozzarella and basil. Garnish with parmesan and serve.