Stone Ground Mustard Drumsticks
According to the L.A. Times, more and more people are turning to dark meat to satisfy their poultry cravings. We think you will agree that this succulent Chicken Drumstick Recipe, by Contest Winner, Beth Dobbins, is a clear winner. It’s easy to make, nutritious, free of carbs, and loaded with flavor.
- 1 Package Bell & Evans Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/2 Cup Stone ground mustard
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 T Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Pat drumsticks dry with paper towels.
- Combine mustard, mayonnaise, paprika, garlic powder and salt in large mixing bowl. Add drumsticks and toss until completely coated.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add drumsticks skin side down and sear until golden brown, about 5 minutes, working in batches if necessary so as not to crowd pan. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and bake 35-40 minutes, flipping halfway through, until skin is crispy and chicken is cooked through to internal temperature of 165ºF.