Spicy Miso Ramen with Chicken Meatballs
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
- 1 Package Bell & Evans Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 6 Cups Gut Healthy Chicken Bone Broth, or good quality organic chicken broth.
- 2 TB White miso paste
- 1 tsp Chili paste (sambal oelek)
- Small Chunk ginger, peeled
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- ¼ oz. Dried Shiitake or porcini mushrooms
- 2 Medium Carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 Small heads bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 4 Portions Ramen noodles
- 4 Soft-Boiled Eggs
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Green Onions, finely chopped
- Cilantro Leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread frozen meatballs on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 30 minutes, to an internal temperature of 170°F as measured by the use of a meat thermometer.
- While meatballs are cooking, heat broth in a medium saucepan. Add miso paste, chili paste, ginger, garlic, and dried mushrooms and stir to combine. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove ginger and garlic pieces. Add carrots and bok choy and simmer 5 minutes.
- Divide ramen noodles among 4 serving bowls. Ladle the broth over noodles and then top with meatballs, soft-boiled eggs, and garnishes.