Southwest Chicken Tender Salad
Bold Tex-Mex flavors and ingredients come together in this colorful, hearty salad. Zesty Southwest seasoning lends a lively kick to air-fried Bell & Evans Breaded Chicken Tenders, which are served over a bed of tender greens and topped with creamy avocado dressing. Black beans, corn, tortilla strips and shredded cheese add festive pops of color and texture!
- 8 Bell & Evans Breaded Chicken Tenders
- 3 TB Southwest seasoning
- 3 TB Unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz Spring mix
- Avocado dressing, to taste
- 1 (15.5 oz) can Black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup Corn kernels, cooked
- 1 1/2 cup Tortilla strips
- 1 cup Shredded pepper jack cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and Southwest seasoning. Set aside.
- Preheat the air-fryer to 400°F. Place the frozen chicken tenders in a single layer in the air-fryer. Cook until fully cooked through, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 11-12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked chicken tenders in the seasoning mixture.
- Divide the spring mix among 4 bowls. Drizzle the avocado dressing over the spring mix, to taste. Top with the beans, tortilla strips, cheese and chicken tenders. Serve and enjoy.
- To make the salad Gluten Free, use our Gluten Free or Organic Breaded Breast Tenders!