Chicken Nacho Dip
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Looking for a knockout game-day or tailgate snack to feed a crowd? This clever slow cooker chicken nacho dip takes all the spicy, cheesy goodness of chicken nachos and turns it into a portable, shareable appetizer that’s sure to score major points with friends and family.
- 1 1/2 lb Bell & Evans Fresh Chicken Tenders or 16 oz. of Fully Cooked Grilled Diced Chicken Breast Pieces
- 1 lb Shredded cheddar cheese, or favorite cheese blend
- 1 (14 oz) can Fire-roasted tomatoes, drained
- 2/3 cup Sour cream
- 5 Green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 TB Taco seasoning
- 1 Large Jalapeno, minced
- 1 cup Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Avocados, halved, pitted, chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (12 oz) bag Tortilla chips
- Sour cream, for serving
- Place chicken, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, green onions, taco seasoning and jalapeno in a 6-quart slow cooker. Stir to cover chicken. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, until chicken is cooked and cheese is fully melted. Stir in beans, and cook until fully heated through, about 30 minutes. Top with avocado and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips and additional sour cream.
- Replace the 1 1/2 lb Bell & Evans Fresh Chicken Tenders with 16 oz. of Fully Cooked Grilled Diced Chicken Breast Pieces and heat in a cast iron skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat through.