Sheet-Pan Garlic-Herb Chicken with Rainbow Veggies
When summer produce is in its prime, we can’t get enough. This convenient sheet-pan recipe calls for a beautifully colorful array of garden veggies for a vibrant, nutritious meal (that’s also packed with lean protein, thanks to Bell & Evans Split Halves Chicken Breasts!).
- 4 Bell & Evans Split Organic Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup White wine vinegar
- 1 TB Fresh parsley, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 TB Fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 Sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 head Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 Red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Medium carrots, cut on the bias into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz Green beans
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag. Add 1/3 cup oil, vinegar, parsley, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper and massage the mixture into chicken to cover completely. Marinate chicken in refrigerator for 3 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Mix potatoes, broccoli, onion, bell pepper, carrots, green beans and remaining oil in a medium bowl until well coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Remove chicken from marinade. Place chicken, skin-side-up, in a single layer onto prepared baking sheet. Bake, flipping vegetables occasionally, until vegetables are tenders and chicken is golden-brown, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 30-35 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.