Pretzel-Crusted Buffalo Chicken Dip with Carrot Chips
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Enjoy making (and eating) this easy and fun recipe for baked, spicy and cheesy chicken dip, topped with coarse pretzel crumbs, and served with carrot chips and celery for dipping.
- 1 package Bell & Evans Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts or Thighs
- 1 TB olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 ½ cups coarse pretzel crumbs
- Carrot chips and celery sticks, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken in a single layer on a baking pan.
- Bake chicken, uncovered, for 18 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink (use a meat thermometer to confirm that the chicken is heated through to 165°F). Allow chicken to cool, shred the meat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly combine cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, hot sauce, and cheddar cheese in a large bowl by hand or with a hand mixer. Add chicken to bowl and stir until all chicken is coated.
- In a small bowl, combine crumbled blue cheese and pretzel crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over the top of the chicken and cheese mixture.