Party Sized Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
Who doesn’t love a warm, crispy Chicken Parmesan sandwich with lots of cheese melting on top? Then you’ll love this party size version even better! You can serve it for a party… for #FunFridayFamilyNight…. no matter what the occasion, this giant sandwich will make it a party!
- 1 Loaf ciabatta bread, split in half lengthwise
- 2 Cloves of garlic, finely minced
- ½ Stick unsalted butter, melted
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 6 Bell & Evans garlic parmesan breaded chicken breasts
- 1 Jar Marinara sauce
- 6oz Fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Fresh basil, roughly chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place frozen breaded chicken breasts on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown or thoroughly cooked to an internal of 170°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Top chicken with marinara and mozzarella cheese. Continue baking for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven. Set aside.
- Combine melted butter & minced garlic. Brush onto cut side of ciabatta bread.
- Place ciabatta cut side up on a baking sheet and place under the broiler until brown and crisp.
- Transfer to a large cutting board.
- Assemble the sandwich by layering the chicken on the bottom half of ciabatta loaf shingling the breast so they fit in a single layer covering the bread.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes and basil.
- Place top half of ciabatta loaf and slice into 6 portions.
- Serve with extra marinara for dipping.