Parmesan Pesto Chicken Crust Pizza
Whether you’re following a Keto or gluten-free diet, or you just enjoy a new twist on pizza, try this delicious alternative to traditional flour-based pizza crust — it’s pizza crust made with Bell & Evans Ground Chicken Breast. Garden-fresh toppings, like pesto, tomatoes and arugula, mean every bite is more enticing than the last.
- 1 Pkg Bell & Evans Ground Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 TB Basil pesto
- 1-2 oz Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- 1 TB Balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix chicken and mozzarella cheese until just combined.
- Press chicken into 1/4-inch-thick circle on prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden-brown and fully cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Top chicken with a layer of pesto, shaved Parmesan, tomatoes and arugula. Drizzle balsamic glaze over pizza and serve.