Parmesan-crusted Garlic Butter Chicken with Cauliflower
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
There are many whole chicken recipes out there, but this one is a stand-out! Keto-friendly and low carb, this is the perfect recipe for special family dinners, Friendsgiving or small family Holiday meals.
- 1 4-5 lb Bell & Evans whole chicken, giblets removed
- 4 TB Butter, melted
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 TB Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 TB Fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 cup White wine or low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 Small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place wire rack in a roasting pan and position the whole chicken on top of the rack.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, minced garlic, paprika, pepper, herbs and salt. Coat chicken well with the garlic herb mixture.
- Add wine or broth to pan. Sprinkle top with Parmesan. Roast, uncovered, for approximately 30 minutes. Add cauliflower to roasting pan and roast for 30 minutes longer, until skin in golden brown and chicken is thoroughly cooked to an internal temperature of 170°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Save pan juices.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes before carving. Once carved, drizzle pan juices over chicken.
so easy and deli