Organic Sticky Sesame Wing Bowl
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Inspired by an Asian noodle bowl, this is a great organic meal for either lunch or dinner.
- 1 Lg garlic clove
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs organic soy sauce
- 2 Tbs organic hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbs mild organic honey
- 1 tsp organic Asian sesame oil
- Pinch cayenne
- 3 lb. Bell & Evans Organic Cut Chicken Wings
- 1 Pkg Pad Thai noodles
- 1 1/2 Tbs sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 scallion (green part only) finely chopped
Pad Thai Noodles
- Soak dry noodles in warm water while preparing other ingredients, about one hour. Drain well.
- Put oven rack in upper third of oven and preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large shallow baking pan (17 x 12 inches) with foil and lightly oil foil.
- Mince garlic and mash to a paste with salt, using a large heavy knife. Transfer garlic paste to a large bowl and stir in soy sauce, hoisin, honey, oil, and cayenne. Add wings to sauce, stirring to coat.
- Arrange wings in 1 layer in baking pan and roast, turning over once, until cooked through, about 35 minutes. Transfer wings to a large serving bowl and toss with sesame seeds and scallion.