Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Make these quick, easy and nutritious Chicken Nugget Nachos in minutes!
- 1 box Bell & Evans Organic Chicken Nuggets
- 1 bag Your favorite Tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup Sliced black olives
- 1/3 bunch Fresh Cilantro
- 1 ea Jalapeño pepper (sliced)
- 6 oz Cheddar Jack cheese (grated)
- 6 oz Sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1/2 bunch Scallions
- Prepare Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets according to package directions.
- Grate your cheeses, mix and reserve.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
- Wash cilantro & scallions. Pick & chop cilantro leaves, slice scallions.
- Slice cooked chicken nuggets.
- Place a layer of tortilla chips on a cookie sheet, baking tray or other oven safe dish and then layer 1/3 of your grated cheese on the chips. Adding 1/3 of the olives, scallions, and chicken.
- Place the remainder of your chips on top and then add remaining cheese, chicken, olives, and jalapeños.
- Place into your preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- NOTE: Accompany with your favorite fresh salsa and guacamole. Adding some chopped cilantro, zest and a squeeze of fresh lime to sour cream is also an amazing accompaniment.