Mushroom-Swiss Chicken Burger Stack
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
They’ll never miss the bun with this super-flavorful Bell & Evans Roasted Portabella & Swiss Gourmet Chicken Burger stack; it’s a meal in itself.
- 4 Bell & Evans Roasted Portabella & Swiss Gourmet Chicken Burgers
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro leaves
- 1/4 Cup Parsley leaves
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 Green onions
- 1/4 Cup Lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup Organic yogurt, plain
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 Red onion, sliced
- 1 Yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 - 4 leaves Green Leaf or Boston Lettuce
- 1/3 cup Microgreens
- Make dressing: Add avocado, cilantro, parsley, garlic, green onions, lemon juice, and yogurt to a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Season to taste and set aside.
- Prepare grill for medium direct heat. Place frozen burgers on the grill and cook for approximately 30 minutes, flipping the burgers occasionally.
- While burgers are cooking, grill bell pepper, red onion and summer squash slices for 3 - 5 minutes per side. Set aside as they finish cooking.
- To assemble: Place lettuce leaves on two plates. Top lettuce with a grilled burger and spread with 1 - 2 TB dressing. Stack grilled vegetables on burger, topping with another burger and more dressing. Top stack with microgreens and serve immediately.