Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Burger
Bruschetta meets burgers in this fun recipe! Bell & Evans Seasoned Ground Chicken Herbs D’Italia is stuffed with fresh mozzarella for a gooey, cheesy center. Garlic aioli, a simple tomato salad, and spinach are piled high to make a colorful, flavorful creation on a crusty ciabatta bun!
- 1 Pkg Bell & Evans Seasoned Ground Chicken Herbs
- 4 Plum tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 2 TB Fresh basil, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced, and zested
- 4 oz Fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- Vegetable oil, for brushing grill
- 4 Ciabatta buns, toasted
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, garlic and oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and zest until smooth. Set aside.
- Form chicken into 4 equal balls. Press desired amount of cheese into center of each ball, and cover with chicken. Form balls into patties.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and brush grates with oil. Place patties on grill and cook
- Spread mayo mixture evenly on the bottom half of each of the buns. Top with a handful of spinach, burger patties, tomato mixture, and top buns. Serve hot and enjoy.