Mediterranean Chicken & Pasta Salad
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Step up your pasta salad game with this fresh & colorful Mediterranean Chicken & Pasta Salad. A quick & easy recipe we like to serve chilled. Perfect for warm days & summer picnics.
- 1 box (16oz) Mini Penne Pasta (Or any pasta of choice)
- 2 boxes (16.5 oz. total) Bell & Evans Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast, thawed & cut into cubes
- 15 oz. Can of Garbanzo Beans, drained & rinsed
- 14 oz. can of Artichoke Hearts, drained & diced
- 2 Small Seedless Cucumbers, sliced into 1/2” thick rounds
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cored & seeded, cut into julienned strips
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, cored & seeded, cut into julienned strips
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, cored & seeded, cut into julienned strips
- ¾ Cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, finely minced
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil, roughly chopped, to taste
- 6- 8 oz. Feta Cheese, crumbled
- ¾ Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives, sliced in half
- Fresh Basil, roughly chopped, add to taste
- Prepare pasta al dente according to box instructions. Drain & rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, chicken, garbanzo beans, artichoke hearts, cucumbers and peppers.
- Top with dressing and lightly toss.
- Garnish with Feta, Kalamata olives and fresh basil. Season with salt & pepper, to taste, if need be.