Marry Me Chicken
This one-pot recipe is so delicious and so easy, there’s no wonder it’s trending right now. The combination of tender Bell & Evans Thin Sliced Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast with a creamy garlic sauce and sun-dried tomatoes is such a hit, that it’s been known to garner marriage proposals (or so it’s said)! Try it for a stress-free weeknight meal, or to impress a special someone.
- 4 Bell & Evans Thin Sliced Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 tsp Salt, plus more to taste
- 2 tsp Black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/3 cup All-purpose flour
- 3 TB Olive oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Dry white wine
- 1 cup Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup Sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- Chopped fresh basil, for garnish
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. Place flour in a shallow bowl. Dredge chicken in flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, about 4-5 minutes per side, until golden-brown, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Add garlic to the same skillet and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in wine and broth and cook, scraping up brown bits from bottom of pan as needed, until reduced by half. Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Return chicken to skillet and cook until sauce thickens slightly, about 3-5 minutes. Top with basil and serve.
- Tip: To create a chicken and pasta dish, pour pan sauce over cooked orzo and serve with chicken!