Italian Chicken Meatballs
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Nothing easier or more satisfying than making your own Italian Chicken Meatballs, made easy with Bell & Evans pre-Seasoned Italian Ground Chicken.
- 1 lb. Bell & Evans pre-Seasoned Italian Ground Chicken
- 1 C Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 2 oz. Water (room temperature)
- 2 TB Grated Parmesan (can also use Pecorino Romano)
- 10-12 ea Fresh Basil leaves
- 2 TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place ground chicken in a 4 QT mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl; mix cheese and breadcrumbs. Once incorporated, mix gently into the ground chicken; careful not to overwork the mixture
- Using a spoon, portion out meat to your desired meatball size and gently roll to from. I like to make mine about 2”. Again, careful not to overmix the meat.
- Place a non-stick pan or heavy bottom stainless pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot add olive oil and a few meatballs.
- Brown meatballs on all sides, working in batches.
- Once meatballs are browned, add back them all to the pan and cover with your favorite marinara sauce. About one 25 oz jar.