Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Transport your taste buds to the Hawaiian islands with these colorful and easy grilled kebabs, made with our Boneless, Skinless Breasts, perfect for entertaining any time of year. Aloha!
- 1 Pkg Bell & Evans Boneless, Skinless Breasts
- 1 Cup Organic teriyaki marinade, divided (such as Kinder or Gluten-free San-J brand)
- 1/2 Cup Organic crushed pineapple
- 1 Cup Mushrooms (halved)
- 1 Red bell pepper (seeded and cut into 1” pieces)
- 1 Orange bell pepper (seeded and cut into 1” pieces)
- 1 Green bell pepper (seeded and cut into 1” pieces)
- 1 Cup Pineapple (1” cubes)
- 1 Red onion (cut into 1” pieces)
- Remove chicken from package tray and cut into bite-size pieces. Place chicken pieces back in the tray. Add 3/4 cup teriyaki marinade and crushed pineapple and toss to combine. Cover and marinate 30 minutes.
- Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers and discard chicken marinade.
- Brush kebabs with 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade.
- Grill kebabs 12 to 16 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165° with an accurate meat thermometer.