Grilled Chicken Burger Board
This interactive spread weaves together the best flavors of summer and lets everyone create their own customized burgers. Go big with not one, but three, types of Bell & Evans Chicken Burgers, and a rainbow of condiments and toppings, including veggies, bacon and multiple kinds of cheese!
- 2 Pkg Chicken Bacon & Sharp Cheddar Gourmet Burgers
- 2 Pkg Bell & Evans Roasted Portobello & Swiss Gourmet Chicken Burgers
- 2 Pkg Bell & Evans Chicken Burgers
- 6 rings Pineapple
- Ketchup, for serving
- Mustard, for serving
- 4 oz Blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 jar (16 oz) Dill pickle chips or spears
- 2 cups Pickled pepperoncini peppers, drained
- 1 jar (12 oz) Whole roasted red peppers, halved
- 12 slices Bacon, cooked
- 1 Large Red onion, sliced thin
- 1 Head Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 Large Beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 12 Burger buns, toasted
- Preheat grill to medium heat and brush grates with oil. Grill burgers, flipping occasionally, until fully cooked through, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer, about 30 minutes.
- Before burgers are finished, grill pineapple rings until char marks appear, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Place ketchup, mustard and blue cheese in small serving bowls and arrange on a large serving board. Arrange cooked burgers, pickles, pepperoncini, red peppers, bacon, red onion, lettuce, tomato, provolone, Swiss cheese and burger buns on board, and serve. Top burgers with desired toppings, and enjoy.