Grilled Cajun Hot Wings
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Cajun cuisine is known for its bold, intense combo of seasonings, like paprika, cayenne, garlic powder and oregano. Try some of that Louisiana flair at your next barbecue with these craveable grilled Cajun hot wings, tossed in a fiery sauce and served with a creamy, flavor-packed remoulade.
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 TB Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp Prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 3 lb Bell & Evans Organic Cut Chicken Wings
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Vegetable oil, for brushing grill
- 3/4 cup Red pepper hot sauce
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter
- 1 TB Cajun seasoning
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 stalks Celery, cut into sticks
- 3 Carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- For remoulade sauce: Combine mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, Cajun seasoning, horseradish, hot sauce and garlic powder in a small serving bowl. Set aside for serving with chicken wings.
- For chicken: Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat and brush grates with oil. Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Grill chicken wings, turning occasionally, until golden-brown, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat hot sauce, butter and Cajun seasoning in a small saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted, about 5 minutes. Whisk to combine.
- Toss chicken wings with hot sauce mixture in a large bowl until coated. Top with green onions, and serve with remoulade sauce, celery and carrots.