Gluten Free Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Pair Bell & Evans Traditional Chicken Meatballs with your favorite Teriyaki sauce to wow your guests with these super easy Teriyaki Chicken Meatball Skewers. Bake all three meatball varieties to create a Meatball Bar!
- 2 boxes Bell & Evans Traditional Chicken Meatballs
- 6 - 8 Bamboo appetizer skewers
- 1/3 Cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sliced scallions
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 Lime, cut into quarters
- Heat oven to 375°F and bake meatballs for 30 minutes, according to package directions. Internal temperature should be 170°F as measured by the use of a meat thermometer.
- Take baked meatballs out of the oven. Thread two baked meatballs onto each of the 6-8 bamboo appetizer skewers and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush with your favorite Teriyaki sauce or glaze and put in the hot oven until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sliced scallions and sesame seeds. Serve hot chicken meatballs with lime wedges if desired.