Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Chicken Parmesan Pizza
Making your own gluten-free pizzas is often times better than searching for a decently priced, good tasting gluten-free pizza at a local restaurant, especially when made with Bell & Evans humanely raised, air-chilled NEW Organic Chicken Tenders. Let us know in the comments section if you prefer to order gluten-free pizza from a restaurant or make your own! (Recipe from Simply Gluten-Free Magazine)
- 1 Box NEW Organic Chicken Tenders
- 2 (9-10-inch) Gluten-free pizza crusts
- 1 (14 ounce) jar Pizza sauce
- 2 cups Dairy-free mozzarella shreds
- ¼ cup Dairy-free Parmesan shreds
- 4 large Basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake the chicken tenders for 15 minutes, flip, and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove the chicken tenders and raise the oven heat to 425°F degrees.
- Cut the chicken tenders into bite-sized pieces. Spread ½ cup pizza sauce on each crust. Top each pizza with 1 cup mozzarella shreds, then half the chicken tenders. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the sauce and cheese shreds are hot.