Gluten Free Chicken Nugget Pita
This fun and easy weeknight dinner starts off with Bell & Evans Gluten-Free Breaded Chicken Nuggets. Cook them according to package instructions and set aside. Meanwhile, you’ll be making a salad with romaine, tomatoes, cucumber, kalamata olives, feta, and last but certainly not least – tzatziki sauce! Fill the pitas with the salad and cooked chicken nuggets, drizzle with additional sauce, and dinner is ready. How simple is that?
Source: Gluten Free & More Blog
- 1 (12 ounce) box Bell & Evans Gluten-Free Breaded Chicken Nuggets
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup chopped seedless cucumber
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup tzatziki sauce, plus more for serving
- 4 gluten-free pitas
- Cook the chicken nuggets according to the package directions.
- Combine the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese in a mixing bowl. Add ½ cup tzatziki sauce and toss to combine. Fill the pitas with the salad, add the cooked chicken nuggets, and drizzle with more sauce.