Gluten Free Chicken Nugget and Waffles
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
This recipe is so versatile, it can be served as an appetizer, breakfast or breakfast for dinner. Pair our Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets with a Gluten Free waffle– So delicious, you’ll never know it’s Gluten Free.
- 1 box Bell & Evans Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets
- 1 box Gluten Free Waffles
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 TB Confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 TB Maple syrup
- 2-3 oz Mike’s hot honey
- Smoked Paprika to taste
- Cook chicken nuggets according to package instructions.
- Put a clean, medium sized mixing bowl in the fridge to cool (helps with making whipped cream).
- Put heavy cream into the bowl and start to whip. A hand mixer will make this process faster but can also do by hand.
- Once the cream starts to thicken, add vanilla and sugar, continue to beat until soft-medium peaks are achieved.
- Cut prepared waffles into 1/4’s and place a dollop of the maple whipped cream down and then placing a chicken nugget on top.
- Drizzle Mike’s hot honey over each waffle/nugget quarter and serve.
- NOTE: Instead of cutting the waffles, this can also be served as a meal.