Gluten-Free Chicharrones de Pollo
If you’re searching for the easiest, most delicious and flavorful Gluten Free appetizer, look no further! These Gluten Free Chicarrones use our Boneless Skin-on Legs with the perfect spices. Your guests will never know they’re gluten free!
- 1 Family Pack Bell & Evans Boneless Skin-on Legs
- 1 ½ TB All-purpose adobo seasoning, divided
- 1 ½ TB white vinegar
- 1 TB Canola oil
- 1 ½ Cups Brown rice flour
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- Canola or Peanut oil for frying
- Cut chicken, with skin, into bite-sized appetizer pieces. Place in a shallow dish.
- Combine 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning, vinegar, and canola oil and pour over chicken. Toss to coat. Cover and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Combine flour, remaining adobo seasoning, cumin, turmeric, oregano and garlic powder.
- Heat oil in a heavy pot or skillet to 350° F. Coat each piece of chicken in flour mixture and fry in batches until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain chicken on paper towels and serve immediately.