Chicken Taco Tortilla Wrap Hack
These Mexican tortilla wraps are loaded with our zesty Bell & Evans Taco Seasoned Ground Chicken. This portable, handheld meal is packed with flavor and texture. Tortilla chips, cheese, avocado and pico de gallo is the perfect combination for this four-fold hack.
- Bell & Evans Taco Seasoned Ground Chicken
- 3 TB Olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup Pico de gallo
- 1 3/4 cups Shredded cheddar jack cheese, divided
- 6 (8-inch) Flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup Pickled jalapenos
- 3/4 cup Tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 Avocado, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Sour cream, for serving
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground chicken and sauté, breaking it up into small crumbles with a wooden spoon as it cooks, until cooked through and beginning to brown, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Lay flour tortillas on a flat surface and cut halfway up each tortilla from the bottom edge to center.
- Add an even amount of cooked ground chicken and pickled jalapenos to the lower left quadrant of each tortilla. Add an even amount of the pico de gallo to each top left quadrant. Divide 3/4 cups of the cheese over the pico de gallo. Add crushed tortilla chips to each top right quadrant. Add the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese and sliced avocado to each bottom right quadrant.
- Fold each ground chicken quadrant on top of salsa quadrants. Fold over to top tortilla chips quadrants. Finally, fold everything over final cheese and avocado quadrants.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add two prepared tortillas to the hot skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Repeat with remaining oil and tortillas.
- Serve immediately with sour cream.