Chicken Scallopini Salad with Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Healthy eating has never been so easy. Our Breaded Chicken Breast Scallopini is ready-to-cook, perfectly seasoned and already breaded. Pair it with this light salad for an easy weeknight meal that won’t pack on the pounds.
- ¼ - ½ Cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3T Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 T Capers, plus 1 T for serving
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- ½ Cup Extra-Virgin olive oil, plus 1T for asparagus
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 Heads Belgian endive, washed & roughly chopped
- 1 Head romaine lettuce, washed & roughly chopped
- 1 Head radicchio, washed & roughly chopped
- 1 Bunch asparagus ends trimmed
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place frozen Scallopini breaded chicken breasts on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown or thoroughly cooked to an internal to 170°F as measured by meat thermometer.
- See box for alternative cooking instructions.
- NOTE: If Bell & Evans Breaded Chicken Breast Scallopini are unavailable, simply substitute with our traditional Breaded Chicken Breasts.
- Combine parsley, lemon juice, garlic, and Dijon mustard. Blend well.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil until well emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add capers.
- Toss asparagus with a tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Over medium-high heat grill for 1-2 minutes until grill marks appear. Asparagus will be al dente.
- Combine endive, romaine lettuce and radicchio. Toss with dressing.
- Slice the chicken and serve with grilled asparagus, tomatoes and extra capers.