Chicken Nugget Tacos
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Taco Tuesday will never be the same again! Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets add Crunch and 100% Chicken flavor to your favorite taco recipes.
- 1 box Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets
- 3 ea Soft corn or flour tortillas (toasted is preferable)
- 3 ea Hard shell corn tortillas
- 1 ea Ripe avocado
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Fresh salsa (usually located in your stores produce section)
- 1 ea Medium jalapeño (sliced thin, leave seeds in for extra heat)
- 1/3 bunch Fresh cilantro (you can also use fresh cilantro paste)
- 3/4 cup Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Cook chicken nuggets according to box instructions.
- Split avocado, remove pit and chop flesh into small to medium pieces. Season with salt and pepper, Extra virgin olive oil and 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro. Reserve in a small serving bowl.
- Put a layer of shredded lettuce on the bottom of the shells and top with chicken nuggets.
- Top with salsa, cilantro, and cheese. serve with sliced jalapeños, remaining salsa and the chopped avocado.