Chicken Nugget Pumpkin Tray
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
This super-cute snack platter is a spooktacular addition to your Halloween party spread! Our best-selling chicken nuggets create a pumpkin shape, with tasty dipping sauces and veggies creatively arranged to make an autumn-inspired appetizer that everyone — especially little ones — will love.
- 4 boxes Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets
- 1/4 cup Yellow mustard
- 2 TB Dijon mustard
- 2 TB Mayonnaise
- 2 TB Honey
- 1-2 Stalks celery
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into thin slices
- 1 Mini bell pepper
- 1/2 cup Organic ranch dressing
- Bake: Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread frozen nuggets on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the honey mustard dip. In a small bowl stir together mustards, mayonnaise and honey until well-combined.
- Spread baked chicken nuggets over a large round tray so that the entire tray is covered.
- Place ranch dressing in another small bowl. Place ranch and honey mustard dips in the middle of the tray for the eyes.
- Place cucumber slices over the nuggets in the shape of a smiling mouth.
- Place one mini bell pepper in the center of the tray for the nose.
- Slice celery stalk into pieces and arrange at the top of the tray to look like a stem.