Chicken Nugget Parmesan Sliders
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Chicken Parmesan sliders have never been so easy to make. A sub roll, Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets, a little marinara and cheese and wala! It’s a party!
- 1 box Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets
- 6 oz Your favorite Marinara sauce
- 12 oz. Fresh Mozzarella (sliced ¼ inch)
- 2 TB Fresh Basil (sliced thin)
- 1 ea Baguette (on the thin side preferably)
- Prepare Chicken Nuggets according to package directions.
- Heat marinara sauce and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the sliced baguette.
- Place nuggets inside the bread and top with sauce and cheese.
- Sprinkle sliced basil over top and then place into preheated oven.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bread is a deep golden brown.