Chicken Nugget Nashville Hot Sliders
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Your team’s losing? Win every.time with these Chicken Nugget Nashville Hot Sliders.
- 16 pieces Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets
- 1 pkg Martin's Potato Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 cup Sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 cups Coleslaw
Nashville Hot Sauce
- 1/2 stick Salted butter
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 TB Brown sugar (dark is preferable)
- 1 TB Chili powder
- 3/4 TB Garlic powder
- 1 TB Smoked paprika
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- 4 TB Cayenne pepper
- Melt butter, add oil, sugar and seasonings. Mix well and keep warm.
- Cook chicken nuggets according to directions.
- Slice rolls across mid-section and spread pickle relish liberally on the bottom half.
- Toss cooked nuggets in Nashville hot mixture and coat liberally on all sides.
- Place Nashville coated nugget on bottom half with relish.
- Top with 1 Tablespoon+ of coleslaw.