Chicken Nugget Mashed Potato Bowl
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Comfort food on the table in 30 minutes, featuring our easy-to-prepare Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets.
- 1 box Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets
- 16 oz box Mashed potatoes (homemade or store bought)
- 1 cup Corn kernels (fresh is best, frozen, or canned is fine)
- 6 oz Chicken gravy
- 2 ea Large Shallots
- 1 TB All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 3 oz Vegetable oil
- Prepare Chicken Nuggets and Mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- Slice shallots across to create “rings.” Separate slices into individual rings and place into small mixing bowl.
- Toss shallot rings with flour and heat up a medium sized sauté pan and add oil. Should be about 350-375 degrees.
- Fry the floured shallot rings until a deep golden brown, remove and place in a small bowl lined with a paper towel. Season with sea salt.
- Place 4 oz of the mashed potatoes on plate/bowl and top with a large spoonful of corn
- Top with chicken nuggets, gravy, and a handful of frizzled, crispy shallots.