Chicken Nugget Fried Rice
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets add extra crunch to your Chicken Fried Rice. Another great family dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 boxBell & Evans Chicken Nuggets
- 2 cups Cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup Red bell peppers (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 cup Carrots (cut into coins or diced)
- 1/2 cup Frozen peas
- 1 TB Chopped garlic
- 1 ea Egg
- 2 oz Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Mirin
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 ea Scallion (sliced and washed)
- Prepare Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets according to package directions.
- Cook rice, cool and reserve (can be done a day ahead).
- Heat a large sauté pan and once hot, add oil, peppers, onion, peas and carrots. Mixing with a spoon, sauté the vegetables for about 3 minutes and then add garlic.
- Move vegetables to the side of the pan and scramble egg on the other side, chop it lightly to create smaller pieces.
- Add rice to pan and mix all ingredients until incorporated. Add soy, sesame oil and mirin.
- Divide mixture between 4 bowls and top with chicken nuggets and sliced scallions.