Chicken Nugget Cordon Bleu Sliders
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Warm and melty Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders are so easy. Anyone can make them!
- 16 pieces Bell & Evans Organic Chicken Nuggets
- 1 pkg Martins Potato Dinner Rolls
- 6-8 pieces Black forest ham slices
- 12-16 Swiss cheese slices
- 4 TB Honey Dijon mustard
- 2 TB Chopped garlic
- 3 TB Butter
- 1 TB Chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare chicken nuggets according to package directions.
- Slice rolls across mid-section. Place bottom section in a cookie sheet. Liberally spread mustard on bottom and top half of cut rolls.
- Make a single layer of swiss cheese and ham on the bottom layer.
- Place chicken nuggets on top and add another layer of swiss cheese on top.
- Melt butter, add salt & pepper, garlic, 1 Tablespoon of mustard and chopped parsley.
- Place top half over the sliders and with a pastry brush liberally coat the sliders with melted butter mixture.