Chicken Nugget Caesar Pasta Salad
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
This pasta salad borrows all the best ingredients from Chicken Caesar Salad. Bell & Evans Organic Chicken Nuggets give a delicious crunch, while our Homemade Caesar Dressing is the perfect topping.
- 1 box Bell & Evans Organic Chicken Nuggets
- 8 oz Dry Rotelle Spiral Pasta
- 2 ea Romaine Hearts (washed and chopped)
- 3 TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 TB Grated Parmesan
- 4 TB Chopped Parsley
- 3/4 cup Grape Tomatoes (sliced or quartered)
- 1 ea Baguette
Homemade Caesar Dressing
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 TB Lemon juice (use fresh)
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp Anchovy Paste
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 3/4 tsp Black Pepper (fresh ground)
- Bake or Air Fry Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets according to package directions.
- Wash and chop romaine lettuce, drain well.
- Make dressing- Combine mustard, Worcestershire, garlic, lemon juice, anchovy, salt and pepper- whisk together. Next, add cheese, sour cream, and mayo, mixing thoroughly until incorporated.
- Slice baguette on the bias and then liberally drizzle with EVOO, season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the bread on a grill, gridle or grill pan until toasted on the edges are golden brown.
- Cut chicken nuggets in half.
- Mix the lettuce, pasta, chicken, grated cheese, tomatoes, parsley and ¾ of the dressing until well incorporated. Reserve the remaining dressing for guests who may want a little “extra."
- Note- dressing can be made in advance or held up to 4 days.
- Lay a slice of your toasted baguette on the edge of your bowl or plate and spoon your salad mixture on to each dish.