Chicken Nugget Buffalo Wrap
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Bell & Evans Organic Chicken Nuggets aren’t just for kids anymore! The whole breast meat pieces of deliciousness add crunch to this Chicken Nugget Buffalo Wrap. Yum!
- 1 box Bell & Evans Organic Chicken Nuggets
- 2-3 TB Hot sauce (Frank’s, Cholula, Crystal or your favorite)
- 2 TB Blue cheese dressing (Ranch also works)
- 4-6 ea Romaine leaves, washed (medium-large)
- 2 ea Tortilla shells (med-lg, and can use flour, spelt or low carb)
- 1/2 cup Diced tomatoes
- Prepare Bell & Evans Organic Chicken Nuggets according to package directions.
- Cook chicken nuggets according to instructions on box.
- Warm tortilla shell on a gridle or large sauté pan to make it more pliable.
- Lay romaine leaves in the bottom 1/3 of the tortilla shell, keeping a couple inches of space from the side edges.
- Toss nuggets with hot sauce and tomatoes, place them on top of the romaine leaves in the tortilla. Drizzle blue cheese/ranch over the chicken and romaine.
- Gently roll forward, tucking the edge of the tortilla underneath and edges inside.
- Use a toothpick in each side to keep tortilla closed and serve with chips or your favorite side dish.
Great idea! It’s true these nuggets aren’t just for kids. I actually prefer them to Just Bare’s chicken breast chunks or bites or whatever. They definitely have less sodium. I really enjoy these as snacks, in a sandwich, or with some pasta, sauce, and Parmesan cheese.