Chicken Nugget Breakfast Bowl
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
This is the Bell & Evans version of Chick fil-A’s Chicken Nugget Breakfast. And no need to leave the house to get it!
- 1 box Bell & Evans Organic Chicken Nuggets
- 6 ea Eggs
- 12 oz Tater Tots (The new minis are great in this recipe)
- 1 TB salted butter or EVOO (to cook peppers and onions)
- 3/4 ea Onion (sliced thin)
- 1/2 cup Bell peppers (diced ½ inch)
- 12 ea Bacon Slices (cooked)
- 3/4 Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Roast tots and chicken nuggets in the air fryer according to package directions.
- While Tots and nuggets are cooking, sauté the peppers and onions until softened.
- Once Tots are crispy and nuggets are cooked, place into a mixing bowl. Break up cooked bacon slices over tots/nuggets and add the peppers and onions.
- Mix in shredded cheese and then divide evenly between 4 bowls.
- Gently scramble your eggs and divide evenly between the bowls and top with siracha, ketchup or salsa for a kick!