Chicken Nugget Breakfast Biscuit
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Two warm, crisp, lightly seasoned Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets on top of a warm, flaky biscuit, topped with bacon and melted cheese.
- 12 ea Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets
- 6 ea Biscuits (store bought, pre-made or your favorite recipe)
- 6 ea Eggs
- 6 ea Cooked bacon slices (cut in half after cooking)
- 6 ea American or Cheddar cheese slices
- Prepare Chicken Nuggets according to package directions.
- Cook or warm biscuits and slice in half.
- Cook eggs over easy or preferred style (Sunny side up, hard, or scrambled).
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a slice of cheese and two half slices of bacon on bottom section of each biscuit bottom. Place into an oven safe tray or cookie sheet.
- Add 2 chicken nuggets on top of the bacon and cheese, top with an egg.
- Place biscuit tops on each sandwich and then place all biscuits into pre-heated 400 degree oven for 3 minutes to toast.