Chicken Meatball Hummus Bowl
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Our Bell & Evans Traditional Chicken Meatballs are so versatile. They are perfect for weekday meal prep, especially in this Chicken Meatball Hummus Bowl! Try all 3 flavors of meatballs in your favorite Bowl recipes!
- 1 box Bell & Evans Traditional Chicken Meatballs
- 1/2 Cup Hummus
- 2 oz. Feta cheese
- 2 T Toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 Sliced Red Onion (to taste)
- 2 small Bunch of Cilantro
- Naan or Pita Bread, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F and bake meatballs for 30 minutes, according to package directions. Internal temperature should be 170°F as measured by the use of a meat thermometer.
- Spread hummus into a shallow bowl.
- Top with baked meatballs, feta cheese, toasted pine nuts, red onion and cilantro to taste.
- Serve with naan or pita bread if desired.