Chicken Bacon Cheddar Gnocchi Skillet
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Think outside-the-bun and stir Bell & Evans Chicken Bacon & Sharp Cheddar Gourmet Burgers into this healthy and crowd-pleasing one-pan pasta dinner!
- 1 TB Olive oil
- 2 Bell & Evans Chicken Bacon & Sharp Cheddar Gourmet Chicken Burgers
- 1 1/2 Cups Cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Basil leaves
- 2 Cups Baby spinach
- 16 oz Gnocchi, cooked
- 1/2 Cup Reserved pasta water
- Grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Add olive oil to skillet and heat over medium heat. Place frozen burger in skillet and cook for approximately 15-18 minutes, chopping into small pieces and stirring as it cooks.
- Add tomatoes to skillet and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes. Add basil, spinach and reserved pasta water, and cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Add cooked gnocchi to skillet and stir until all ingredients are combined, 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.