Chicken and Grape Crispy Flatbread
This Crispy Chicken and Grape Flatbread will make even a quick Friday meal seem upscale. It is so easy to make! The savory hot Grilled Chicken and Prosciutto balance the sweet, cold grapes. And the Balsamic Glaze is the icing on the cake.
- 2 8-inch already made flatbread, such as Naan
- 2 T Olive oil
- ½ Cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- 4-6 Slices of Prosciutto, roughly chopped
- ½ Cup Bell & Evans fully cooked Grilled Chicken, thaw overnight in refrigerator & roughly chopped
- ¼ Cup Blue cheese, crumbled
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 T Fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ Cup Red grapes cut in half
- Balsamic glaze, for garnish
In the Oven
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat oven to 400°F
- Brush both sides of flat bread with olive oil.
- Top with fontina, prosciutto, chicken and blue cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted and crust is golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh thyme, red grapes and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.