Caprese Pesto Chicken Bites
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Your guests are going to love these simple, quick and elegant appetizers. The classic flavors of tomato, basil and mozzarella are a perfect accompaniment to our Parmesan Breaded Chicken Meatballs.
- 1 package Bell & Evans Parmesan Breaded Chicken Meatballs
- 10 Oil packed sun-dried or roasted tomatoes
- 10 Small mozzarella balls
- 10 Large fresh basil leaves
- 10 Bamboo skewers preferably 6-8"
- ¼ Cup prepared pesto
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread frozen meatballs on a cooling rack on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 30 minutes, to an internal temperature of 170°F as measured by the use of a meat thermometer.
- While the meatballs are heating, skewer the tomatoes and mozzarella. Fold basil leaves and skewer them after the mozzarella.
- Once meatballs are cool enough to handle, add meatballs to skewers.
- Drizzle with pesto and serve.