Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
- 1 pound Bell & Evans Ground Chicken Breast or Bell & Evans 100% Ground Leg
- Gluten-free nonstick cooking spray
- 4 Medium zucchini
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- ½ Cup Buffalo wing sauce (not regular hot sauce), plus more for serving
- 1 Cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ Cup Crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- Celery leaves, optional
- Preheat the oven to 325°F degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh, leaving a ¼ inch to form a boat. Chop the flesh and reserve for later.
- Place chicken in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Break up the chicken, add the garlic and onion powders, and cook 7-9 minutes or until fully cooked. Add the chopped zucchini flesh and buffalo wing sauce and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Stuff the mixture into the zucchini boats, top with mozzarella cheese, and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted and the zucchini tender.
- Top with crumbled blue cheese, green onions, and celery leaves. Drizzle with more wing sauce.