BBQ Chicken Nugget Flat Bread Pizza
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Pizza night is the best night of the week. Our Organic 100% whole breast meat Chicken Nuggets add a fun and delicious protein to this easy Friday night family Flat Bread Pizza.
- 1 box Bell & Evans Organic Chicken Nuggets
- 2 ea Flat Bread pizza shells (4 shells if using a smaller, round shell)
- 10 oz Barbeque sauce
- 1 1/4 cups Shredded Cheddar cheese (from the block is best!)
- 1 1/4 cups Shredded Part Skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1 bunch Sliced Chives
- 3 TB Minced red onion or shallot
- Cook or air fry Chicken Nuggets according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (toaster ovens also work if your shells fit).
- Slice chicken into smaller, bit sized pieces.
- Lay out the pizza shells and spread ½ cup of barbeque sauce evenly on top, about ½ from the edges.
- Sprinkle ½ of your mozzarella on each shell and place chicken on top.
- Cover with ½ of the shredded cheddar on each shell, trying to keep cheese off the edges to prevent burning in your oven.
- Bake directly on the rack until the crust turns a golden brown and your cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle onions and chives over each flat bread pizza, and then drizzle with remaining BBQ sauce.