Baked Feta Chicken Pasta
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
This pasta has it all. It’s bold flavors, seasoned Bell & Evans Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, and short cut pasta make it the perfect creamy comfort food. It’s super simple to make and it’s packed with flavors from fresh ingredients perfect for any weeknight dinner.
- 1 lb. Bell & Evans Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground pepper
- 2 pints Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Shallot, chopped
- 1 TB Chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1 8-oz Block feta cheese
- 8 oz Penne pasta
- Chopped fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Season the chicken with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the seasoned chicken, tomatoes, shallot, thyme, and olive oil to an oven-safe 9x13-inch baking dish and toss to combine.
- Arrange the block of feta in the middle of the baking dish. Flip to coat with the olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the tomatoes burst and the feta is golden brown.
- While the chicken mixture is baking, prepare the penne according to the package directions.
Delicious! Easy! I added fresh chopped basil before serving and it was wonderful!
I’ve made this a few times….and it IS delkcious! Love it for leftover too. Basil is a nice touch?