Apple Gouda Breakfast Sandwich
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Our hearty breakfast sandwich featuring our NEW Granny Smith Apple & Gouda Gourmet Chicken Burger is the start to a perfectly balanced sweet-and-savory day.
- 2 Bell & Evans Granny Smith Apple & Gouda Gourmet Chicken Burgers
- 2 Buttermilk biscuits, halved
- 2 TB Spicy or regular honey
- 1/4 Cup Spinach leaves
- 2 Slices Bacon, crisp-cooked
- 2 Eggs, fried
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place frozen burgers in skillet and cook for approximately 15-18 minutes, flipping burgers occasionally.
- When burgers are nearly finished, spread honey on the bottom halves of biscuits. Top each half with spinach leaves and one slice of bacon.
- Place cooked chicken burger on top of bacon and top with a fried egg. Sandwich with biscuit tops and serve immediately.